DEC KA650 VAX memory troubleshooting (video)

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sun Jun 16 03:23:14 CDT 2019

That is really interesting, sadly I don't have quite as much gear as you, I only have a basic logic analyser, but I am not currently trying to fix a MS650 memory board. You mentioned a KA650 architecture manual and you had a PDF of it in the video. I couldn't find it on Manx? Where can I find it?

Thanks

Rob