Old HP test equipment power connectors...

Kyle Owen kylevowen at gmail.com
Tue May 26 21:27:39 CDT 2015

Yes, there does appear to be a name for them: the 163 connector.


Big thanks to our own Brent Hilpert for the great reference!


More information about the cctech mailing list