Old HP test equipment power connectors...

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 21:25:03 CDT 2015

... the style of AC power connector having three 1/8" diameter pins in
parallel on 5/16" spacing, with the center pin offset by 1/16" from the
outer two, and the rubber molding around the pins having rounded ends.

Is there an official/common name for such a connector so that I can try and
lay my hands on some more power cables? Fluke used it too (and Moseley, but
I believe they were just HP by another name anyway). I've also seen the
same pin size/layout on desktop calculators, albeit with more squarish ends
to the rubber molding (in fact the single cable in my possession is a
calculator one, which I modified to fit the rounded-end profile)

(while I'm at it, is there a classiccmp-type list equivalent for old test
gear?)

cheers

Jules