Old HP test equipment power connectors...

wulfman wulfman at wulfman.com
Tue May 26 21:38:00 CDT 2015

unless your a purest, convert to the standard modern AC cords
I have converted everything i own to them.

On 5/26/2015 7:27 PM, Kyle Owen wrote:
> Yes, there does appear to be a name for them: the 163 connector.
> http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~hilpert/e/powerConn/index.html
> Big thanks to our own Brent Hilpert for the great reference!
> Kyle

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized use,
copying, disclosure, or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited by
the sender and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this e-mail.

More information about the cctech mailing list