I can't sent to gmail either with my domains

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Wed Jun 22 18:20:24 CDT 2022

Exactly what I found. Setting up correct SPF (I had done that a long while
ago) and then several months ago correct correct DKIM DNS records. This action
helped get my email domain "approved" per Google's "Postmaster Tools"
https://postmaster.google.com/managedomains

Google is doing their best to eliminate SPAM - in my experience, I receive an
extremely small quantity of SPAM via gmail. I have email accounts with several
other services (yahoo, sbcglobal (ATT), comcast, etc.) and I experience much
more SPAM from each of them in spite of a well "tuned" spamassassin filter.

Cheers,
Lyle
--

--