I can't sent to gmail either with my domains

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Wed Jun 22 17:22:00 CDT 2022

On 6/22/22 4:18 PM, Frank via cctalk wrote:
> Email sent from my personal domain to friends’ gmail accounts
> started going to their spam folders several months ago.  Adding SPF
> and DKIM DNS records for my domain allowed my emails to get delivered
> to their inboxes.

Yep.

Gmail has been ratcheting up the requirements for people to successfully
make it into their users inbox.

Be that as it may, having valid SPF, DKIM, and DMARC really helps with
making it to the inbox.

Unfortunately, most mailing list configurations are somewhat hostile to
one or more of these things.  As such, many mailing lists are having
more and more problems getting messages that they re-send into inboxes.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die