BBS software for the PDP 11

Ryan Collins mr.rcollins at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 19:39:37 CDT 2022

Necrobump! (I was searching for an email and came across this thread)

In college, we ran CoSy under VMS. CoSy (Computer Conferencing System)
started out under Unix on a PDP-11 and it looks like the source is
available:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CoSy_(computer_conferencing_system)

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 8:45 PM devin davison via cctalk <
cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> I have both a pdp 11/34 and 11/23 and am trying to find some bbs software
> to run. Preferably something that will run under an os and not monopolize
> the whole machine.
>
> Any suggestions? i have not had much luck finding anything.
>
> --Devin

Ryan Collins
https://about.ryancollins.org/ <http://ryancollins.org/>