Plessy core memory

Nigel Johnson Ham g4ajq1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 19:00:37 CST 2022

I'm sorry, on the memories, I went to look at my old notebook form that
era, but it seems some pages have fallen out over time :-)

I think a friend has an 11/05 or 10, I will ask him for its
configuration and see if that will help.

cheers,

Nigel

Nigel Johnson, MSc., MIEEE, MCSE VE3ID/G4AJQ/VA3MCU
Amateur Radio, the origin of the open-source concept!
Skype:  TILBURY2591nw.johnson at ieee.org