DEC AXV11-C analog board

Douglas Taylor dj.taylor4 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 6 12:13:22 CST 2022

I just took another look at the AXV11 board.  The A/D module has a
diagram glued on top which shows the block functions of the device.  If
you look close the pin numbers are listed where signals are brought out
to the 36pin connector that plugs the module into the host board.
I may be able to inject a signal on one of the inputs and see how far it
gets.  I think I can trace it through the multiplexer, the programmable
gain amp and to the sample and hold and see what the A/D chip input is.

Doug