Found my favorite DOS editor

Doug Jackson doug at doughq.com
Tue Sep 28 23:07:39 CDT 2021

I spent years working in field service, and this was a conversation I had
multiple times per day...

Me: Silently types 'vi <blah>' or 'edlin <blah>' depending on the platform
Client:  Wow you still use <insert name here> - You should use Qedit12005b
its the best!
me:  But the next client I visit won't have  Qedit12005b, so I would have
to install it.
Client:  .........

Got monotonous after a bit.

Kindest regards,