VAXstation 100 ROM image

Jonathan Stone kiwi_jonathan at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 12:43:35 CDT 2021

On Tuesday, September 21, 2021, 10:17:33 AM PDT, Chris Zach via cctech <cctech at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> How the hell did I miss *that*? Cool beans device, I've never heard of a
> VS100. Was it in a Rainbow sized box or a Pro/350 box?

If old memories serve, you'd also need the Unibus-to-Qbus converter. I recall a discussion between someone from, I think DEC UK Reading, asking about a DEC Unibus-to-Qbus converteer. The other person said DEC didn't have such a device. then Vaxstation-100 was mentinoed. I expect you could get it to work as a Qbus device with 18-bit addresssing.