HP 5061-3476: Which boards go where

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Fri Sep 10 22:47:13 CDT 2021

Further review: Looking at photo IMG_6081.jpg it shows the layouts of
the boards. Specifically A1 is the pre-regulator board pn 5061-3457
which is the one with the caps and A2 is Inverter board PN 5061-3454.

I think if your PS doesn't work one problem is these boards are
backwards. Don't know if that will blow up your supply but interesting
to note...

Hm.... From what I can see it looks like the 120 goes into a transformer
on the bulkhead and is stepped down to 24 volts DC which then feeds
"stuff". I'll start there and see if I get 24dc at the first stage,
which should then be filtered by the caps and sent on to the various
regulators.