tamayatech let down

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Sun Dec 26 12:44:56 CST 2021

I don't know who is left, but a friend who has a system running on a
DS-20 alpha system migrated off the hardware as the vendor supporting
them was withdrawing support (finally) for that and some others.  But
they also supported hardware replacement for them, and migrated them to
Intel servers.

They did this about April last year.  I have the old Alpha, but don't
expect to get much other than off ebay should I need parts.

I don't know the support company, or where they were getting parts,
their own, or working with such as you all mention.

thanks
Jim