tamayatech let down

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 13:18:00 CST 2021

On 12/20/21 8:32 PM, Jacob Ritorto via cctalk wrote:
> I think I should pass on my experience as a warning to others.
>
> I googled around for a particular PDP-11 board I needed and tamayatech.com
> was a hit, with "buy now" option and condition: refurbished.

Side question, if I may, but what does "refurbished" mean within the
context of sellers like this? Board [fully] tested and working? Or simply
"visually good"? Or have components such as electrolytic capacitors that
might be marginal from old age been tested and replaced with new components
where necessary?

thanks,

Jules