tamayatech let down

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 21 07:27:44 CST 2021

On 12/20/21 9:32 PM, Jacob Ritorto via cctalk wrote:

> Interestingly their SEO is rather well maintained and punching DEC part
> numbers into Google, etc. often results in a hit to their site.  So they're
> at least keeping that part of the business updated.

That shouldn't be taken as meaning anything.  If I search for
anything using google I get hits from ebay claiming they have
it to sell.  I have had the same experience in the past with
some of the better known DEC resellers.  Search for anything
using google and they come up in the results as having them
for sale.  A search then on their own site returns nothing.

bill