External SCSI Drives on DEC2000 AXP

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 09:08:39 CST 2021

Nigel,
If you have two drives of the same volume name in VMS that will cause
issues.  You did not provide a lot of detail to give you specific answers.

Its complex but here is a starting point
https://www.vintagecomputer.net/browse_thread_record.cfm?id=604&tid=18

I am a hobbyist in vms, not an expert.

Bill