OT: Newsreader for Windows

Kevin Bowling kevin.bowling at kev009.com
Sun Apr 4 12:31:03 CDT 2021

You can make a pretty nice native command line environment on Windows with
“Windows Terminal” from Microsoft and the Chocolatey package manager (which
is like homebrew for Mac or similar to apt for Debian).  There is also WSL
which lets you run a native Linux distro in a fairly integrated way.  If
you are into all that tin might be a good choice.

Otherwise I have had good luck with Thunderbird as a Usenet client on any
platform it is available.

Regards,
Kevin