Newsreader for Windows

dave.g4ugm at gmail.com dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 17:01:27 CDT 2021

I use Thunderbird. It seems pretty competent once you have configured the
tool bars.

There is OE Classic which I havn't tried.

https://www.oeclassic.com/

but it seems like it might be usable...

> I don't want to use Google Groups because it wants me to sign in to
Google.
> I am generally reluctant to use a browser based reader because it will
want to
> track me. So I am after an installable client.

Worse than that, its not a great news reader. It doesn't carry some news
groups because they have been spammed, usually via google groups.

> Thanks
>
> Rob

Dave W