Ancient transistor ?computer board

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 15:12:40 CDT 2020

On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 at 21:29, Fred Cisin <cisin at xenosoft.com> wrote:

> Q: Is that link adequate to unambiguously identify any specific location
> within any sub-atomic particle in the universe?  (such as far more
> detail than is required for the PHYSICAL LOCATION of the start of the file??)

It's simple. All we have to do is use Godelization.

http://kasmana.people.cofc.edu/MATHFICT/mfview.php?callnumber=mf1033

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/451203.Starburst

As you may remember, I used to live in Brno -- the city where Kurt
Gödel was born. Sadly they do not commemorate him. I think he's too
obscure. Gregor Mendel, yes; my doctor's office was on Mendelova
Namesti, Mendel Square. I went to the Mendel musem. Janaček gets a
theatre. All the others are only famous if you're Czech. But poor
Gödel, one of the 20th century's greatest mathematicians -- nothing.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk – gMail/gTalk/gHangouts: lproven at gmail.com