About to dump a bunch of Compaq SCSI disk caddies (and disks)

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Tue Jul 7 17:49:56 CDT 2020

On 7/7/20 3:30 PM, Mike Stein wrote:
> I've got a bunch of 18GB SCA drives like this on the other side of
> the pond (Toronto) and have been meaning for several years now to
> set up a box to test them; did actually test one with an 80<>68 pin
> adapter and it worked, but in the meantime seem to have misplaced
> the system I used...

I've got a system that can hold four drives and run tests on them in
sequence.  But your drives there and my system here seems like a non
starter.  :-/

> Any interest to make it worth while?

I'm not personally interested.  However....

I know a guy that may have need for some 18 GB drives.

Please email me directly (gtaylor (at) thetconsulting (dot) net) with
more particulars.  I might be able to arrange a new home for a few of
the drives.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die