WTB: CompuPro / Godbout RAM 17

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Tue Dec 15 18:40:47 CST 2020

On 12/15/2020 3:40 PM, Bill Gunshannon via cctalk wrote:
> When I was down at Ft. Gordon for a summer we bought a brand
> new set of golf clubs for my wife for $400 so she could play
> when when came down to visit me.

Seems like the golf clubs would be the hard to sell outside the pro golf
channel for full price.  They usually are matched to the buyer by
someone at a pro shop, and then customized.  If you didn't do that, the
buyers' would think you did, and expect to have to do something.

My main complaint with FB is the same as it is for all of their
material.  Randomly organized, impossible to find the same thing twice,
just complete hash.  Ebay at least will locate thru the entire site (for
your domain) "godbout econoram" the same time, every time.

Good luck with any such search, not to mention "electronics" gets me
hair driers (by FB's classification) when I look at things by type.

Thanks
Jim