WTB: CompuPro / Godbout RAM 17

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 15 19:05:43 CST 2020

On 12/15/20 7:40 PM, jim stephens via cctalk wrote:

> On 12/15/2020 3:40 PM, Bill Gunshannon via cctalk wrote:
>> When I was down at Ft. Gordon for a summer we bought a brand
>> new set of golf clubs for my wife for $400 so she could play
>> when when came down to visit me.
>
> Seems like the golf clubs would be the hard to sell outside the pro golf
> channel for full price.

Didn't ask full price,  Asked for $150 and then lowered it to $100.
25% of the retail price.

>                          They usually are matched to the buyer by
> someone at a pro shop, and then customized.  If you didn't do that, the
> buyers' would think you did, and expect to have to do something.

Dick's sells these things every day.  Very few recreational golfers
have custom clubs.  And they make up probably 98% of the golfers.
That summer I played golf 6 to seven days a week.  I have never had
even one custom club.

bill