WTB: CompuPro / Godbout RAM 17

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 15 17:40:05 CST 2020

On 12/15/20 3:48 PM, Ethan O'Toole wrote:
>> Other than "Buy It Now" I have pretty much given up on
>> ebay.  Never had luck selling anything and very seldom
>> had any luck winning a bid.  Got better ways to waste
>> my time.
>> bill
>
> eBay/paypal take a huge cut, you do all the work hiking stuff and
> guessing shipping costs.
>
> But it's got a market that Craigslist / Facebook Marketplace doesn't.
>
> I think Facebook Marketplace is going to hurt eBay. Finally a competitor.

I haven't had any better luck with them.  I sold one item on
Facebook Marketplace out of about a dozen things listed.  I've
done better just setting them in the front yard with a for sale
sign on them.

When I was down at Ft. Gordon for a summer we bought a brand
new set of golf clubs for my wife for $400 so she could play
when when came down to visit me.  She used them twice.  I
listed them on both places as well as LetItGo.  I got one
offer.  $10.

bill