Free: 2x DEC Alpha workstations - 164LX and XP1000

Robert robert626001 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 14:36:58 CST 2019

Hi Arun

If the DEC Alpha workstations are still available I may be able to
take them, thanks. I live in Amarillo but have a brother in law who
lives in San Marcos and works in Austin - I'm sure that he's be
willing to pick them up for me and hold them until I'm next down that
way.

Let me know, please.

Thanks
Robert