HP 1000 L series, parts available, anyone ??

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 11:13:12 CST 2019

On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 10:46 PM GerardCJAT via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> I own a HP 1000 L series 200
> Cards are badly corroded at connectors level  BUT some other parts are in very good shape.
>
> I can offer,
>
> HP "special SoS" processors    :  1AA6-60004,  1AC5,   1AB5,  1AF5 ( - 60001 )
>
> The set of (3) Eprom ....
> I cannot image them, but I am willing to send them to someone that will do it.

Too bad this wasn't 3 months ago. I passed on picking up a 12001
L-series CPU board that appeared to be in excellent condition except
it was missing the 1AB5 chip and I assumed that finding one of those
to replace the missing one would not be possible for a very long time.

What are the part numbers on the EPROMs you have? On a 12001 L-series
CPU board there should be two 2732 EPROMs with part numbers such as
12001-8000x on the labels. What are the other EPROMs you have, are
they from different boards?