Quad density Pertec

GerardCJAT gerardcjat at free.fr
Wed Mar 21 03:43:16 CDT 2018

Reply to :I note that the Kennedy incremental 7 inch reel drive in the NASA flight
case hasn't attracted a lot of interest.

That sample tape that I got, however does verify that the parity track
on this telemetry stuff is unused.   So that explains the 8 data inputs
with no parity on the NASA model.

--ChuckWell, at least ONE person was interested ... Me .... BUT the vendor does not offerinternational shipping ( to France ), and does not care answering mail  :-(Though tape transport is already "packed"  ;-)Gerard