GoTEK SFR1M44-U100...

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 11:06:08 CDT 2018

All too often they put the numbers in blindly, mis-type,  and get a silly
answer......
They need enough to know that the answer to that calculation will be
somewhere
between 2400 and 3500 and probably be able to tell me its likely to be near
40 X 70...

... so take         43 + 5 * 67
... well the windows calculator gives 3216 in standard mode and 378 in
scientific mode....

> About the hardest math a person might need to know how do do by
> themselves it to figure the tip at a restaurant. And even then, if the
cell
> phone is charged it will do it for them.
>
> Dwight

Dave