The huge lot that had the NIB 8" floppies is now on ebay

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Mon Sep 5 23:22:37 CDT 2016

Yes, we do.  I had not found this ad and it is in Kansas City, where I
have a warehouse.

Cindy, I didn't see the 8" floppies though.  I also thought this was in
Colorado, but see it listed as KC now, though that may only be another
auction.  This unfortunately isn't up my alley for collecting.
thanks
jim