Membership disabled due to bounces

allison ajp166 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 24 11:38:47 CST 2016

As someone that has several Gmail and Verizon accounts my call is:

AOL is often either put in junk or trash for all all.  Often that
includes Yahoo
as well.  I suspect its the general drift to better authentication to
slow the junkmail
and spoofed emails.  This is why people use Gmail, it filters spam and
trash like no other
and by experience its reliable as any I've used.

To be very blunt, AOL, Yahoo, Hotmail, are the top three considered junk
at best and
spam at worst on my systems.   Valid email from any of those is an
exception rather
than the rule.

FYI: my pet peve is everything is received twice!

Allison