Membership disabled due to bounces

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Fri Nov 25 10:48:54 CST 2016

> This is why people use Gmail, it filters spam and trash like no other

Maybe for the people whose eyeballs it's selling.  My view as someone
who doesn't use it is that it's a bulletproof spammer drop-box hosting
service crossed with a spam spewer.

Their offloading the costs of their antisocial behaviour onto the rest
of the net are one reason I will have nothing to do with their mail.
(The other major reason is their outright spamming me.)

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org