The RSTS riddle.

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sat May 21 13:56:05 CDT 2016

Assuming the tape needs to be ANSI formatted then I would mount the .TAP file under SIMH, copy the files to a simulated VAX, noting the order of storage. Then copy the files to the real VAX and copy the files in the same order to the real TK70. I think a long time ago I made a diagnostic tape in this way (possibly in reverse though, from real tape to virtual tape, can't quite remember now).

Regards

Rob