MEM11A status update

Guy Sotomayor Jr ggs at shiresoft.com
Sun May 1 18:52:52 CDT 2016

I had planned on starting to assemble the first of the prototypes this weekend but alas it was
not to be.  My email server died (SW not HW) early last week and I took this opportunity to
move my email over to a hosting provider.  I spent most of Friday and most of Saturday and
Sunday (today) moving all of my email over (~4GB of mail in ~250,000 messages in 100+
folders).  I now have a minimal set of filters running.  I’m finally getting caught up on the the
1000 or so unread emails (not spam) that were pending while my email was down.

I’ve also discovered that most of my incidental soldering stuff is packed away in the basement
of my shop and that will probably take most of next weekend to dig out.

TTFN - Guy