OT: lenses (Was: Front Panels - PDP8 and PDP 11

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Wed Mar 9 19:25:35 CST 2016

On Wed, 9 Mar 2016, Rod Smallwood wrote:
> Thanks,,
>    Our cam was fitted with a high grade Ziess lens that cost a fortune even
> then,

Zeiss made a lot of lenses, some of which were great.
Goerz made a few of the greatest lenses ever made.

For personal use, I'm looking for Leitz Summicron in all focal lengths,
and Nikkor 105mm that was made in mid 1960s.
And, if I can ever get a 4x5 digital back, I want a Goerz Dagor.
All out of my price range.