VCF Ban, Vector Graphic cards, Wright card punch, MDS Keyboard

Michael Brutman mbbrutman at brutman.com
Sun May 3 13:19:48 CDT 2015

Not to add too much to the drama but I don't think this should go unsaid:

1. It saddens me that part of your hobby is being ruined for you.  You know
what?  It saddens other people that you are ruining things for them too.
So stop with the constant nitpicking and snark, especially when replying to
people you already "have a history" with, and things like this won't
happen.  Nobody is winning here.

2. The history is much longer and much deeper than the referenced thread.
Pointing out the tip of the iceberg and commenting on how that should not
have sunk a ship is deceptive.  This history goes back four years and it
involves a few other members too.  The cycle of flare-up, bans,
discussions, and un-bans has gotten old.  And none of it has been done in a
vacuum - Erik is usually involved.

3. You consider my behavior insulting?  I consider your behavior insulting
too.  There are people writing me notes of encouragement too.  None of this
means anything.

4. I've contacted Erik (again) to have him make a decision.  He is not
responding, so I assume he is attending to real life.  Want back in?  Fine,
let's talk in private - mbbrutman at gmail.com.  Or wait for Erik.

Mike