Nicolet stuff

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Wed Mar 4 00:05:15 CST 2015

On Sun, Mar 1, 2015 at 8:24 AM, dwight <dkelvey at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Bob
> [snip]
> I just got started again and found the address wouldn't increment.
> After some frantic trouble shooting ( knowing it was Saturday and
> most places would be closed tomorrow for parts ), I finally traced
> it to a bad 7404. It is not easy without an extender card.
> I'd attach a couple wires to locations I wanted to see and stick the
> card back in.

Yup, I've done that, too. It feels kludgy, but sometimes it's the only way
to go.

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."