DEC handbooks at LA estate sale

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Sun Mar 1 18:43:31 CST 2015

Well, learn something new every day….  :-)  Thanks for enlightening me.

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."