Booting an IBM MP 3000 S/390 System

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Tue Aug 11 08:38:24 CDT 2015

I don't think you're allowed to run z/OS on Hercules even if you pay IBM,
no? Or did they lift that restriction? The licensing on the image which
Alessandro is referring to is undoubtedly questionable in the whole; I was
just curious, since it sounds like he maybe had seen it before, if it was
"complete" and had big layered products like ISPF included and working as
well.

Best,

Sean

>>> http://www.RawFedDogs.net