Magnetic media FTGH!

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sat Nov 26 11:41:04 CST 2016

That was me replying. I have the drives to read TK50 (a hazardous and
unreliable process these days), not sure about the others. The trouble is I
am in the UK, I know you are reluctant to ship, and *I* am reluctant to pay
a lot for shipping across the pond.

However, if you don't get any takers, can we discuss the option of sending
them to me?

Regards

Rob