Emails going to spam folder in gmail

Michael Brutman mbbrutman at brutman.com
Thu Dec 31 19:04:30 CST 2020

It seems easier to bash Google than it is to debug the actual problems.

I work at Google; not on Gmail but on things that many of you use daily.  I
don't believe my colleagues are trying to build market share by annoying
specific users and dropping their mail.  There are a lot of factors that
need to be considered besides DKIM and SPF.  Google has heuristics which
are probably well justified with data, and it works for the vast majority
of people.

Here is a pretty good reference to help you start if you want to figure out
why Gmail hates you: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126

Mike