ID UV erasable PROMS used on an IBM PC board?

Paul Berger phb.hfx at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 09:29:51 CDT 2022

The only new information I can gather from those picture is it would
appear that pins 1 and 28  of the EPROMs is tied together and since 28
is Vcc, connected to +5V this would eliminate 27512 as pin 1 on a 27512
is A15, but on 2764, 27128, and 27256 it is Vpp and would normally be
tied to +5V for read.  As I mentioned previously the empty position has
pin 26, 27, and 28 tied together, if the positions that are populated
with sockets are the same that would eliminate 27128 and 27256 as well,
and I would stand by my previous suggestion that it is 2764.  I would
suggest that you check to see if 26 and 27 are connected to pin 28 on
those sockets to verify.

Paul.