restoring a Silent 700 Model 765

ED SHARPE couryhouse at aol.com
Sun Mar 20 01:07:50 CDT 2022

incoming UPI or  outgoing   yea  remember   source  was  big  NY times  database  as one selling  features and   these may hive been UPI  stories  from  that or??  maybe not!!!   Be interesting  to  see!   Ed#

In a message dated 3/19/2022 10:40:44 PM US Mountain Standard Time, cctalk at classiccmp.org writes:
> I understand  many Bubble memoryTi's were used by press. Does anyone have
> adverts or articles on this?  Need some backup material for our tools of the
> journalist section  weave one of the units to put in the display

I'm not sure if the prior owner was a writer or just an interested subscriber,
but there are United Press International transcripts here. On one of them (s)he
compares what was entered into the bubble memory with what actually got
transmitted. Couldn't say much more about it though from these.

-- Perl: the only language that makes Welsh look acceptable. -- David Cantrell