restoring a Silent 700 Model 765

Cameron Kaiser spectre at floodgap.com
Sun Mar 20 00:40:33 CDT 2022

> I understand  many Bubble memoryTi's were used by press. Does anyone have
> adverts or articles on this?  Need some backup material for our tools of the
> journalist section  weave one of the units to put in the display

I'm not sure if the prior owner was a writer or just an interested subscriber,
but there are United Press International transcripts here. On one of them (s)he
compares what was entered into the bubble memory with what actually got
transmitted. Couldn't say much more about it though from these.

-- Perl: the only language that makes Welsh look acceptable. -- David Cantrell