LSSM is chasing this, was Re: General Data? Computer Equipment Auction - GSA

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757.org
Thu Mar 17 13:19:29 CDT 2022

>  In LSSM's case, it's a wholly-occupied 14,000 square foot commercial
> storefront building that nobody lives in, in a downtown shopping district, as
> distinguished from the typical private collection in a garage, basement, etc.
>             -Dave

Right, I know you have a real building and are open to the public and
operate what I would consider a real museum. But where does one define a
museum when it comes to randos, the small shops, the people just
collecting donations for the price break, etc.

Someone I know has a museum, collects stuff, no business entity for it,
and it doesn't usually see the light of day. He says he plans to open a
museum someday, but he has no real business plan AFAIK. He does have some
stuff on display at another museum though.

 			- Ethan
--
: Ethan O'Toole