DEC H500 Digital Computer Lab

Tom Hunter ccth6600 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 09:39:03 CST 2022

Hi Ethan,

My count is zero. I had no original patch wires at all.   :-(
I made mine from some cheap banana plugs and silicon leads I bought on
AliExpress.
Only about 30 % of the plugs were a good fit, the rest I had to modify to
make them usable.
The YouTube video from my original post shows the patch wires I made.
The originals were using 0.1" taper pins, but I never saw an original
(other than photos).
I couldn't find a source for the correct 0.1" taper pins so the banana
plugs were my next best choice.

Tom