Datum Front Panels

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Wed Jan 26 17:39:38 CST 2022

I think Datum was an Orange County, CA company mostly.  They also did
tape formatters which were used with Pertec (also OC based for initial
time) to do NRZI and PE.  I recall that they were similar to the Pertec
units, might have been related.

A friend worked for them on projects doing programming for their logic
as well as design.  They probably bought the disk and fashioned logic
and systems to allow it to be used, maybe for a custom unit, or for some
mini at one time or another.

thanks
Jim