Retro Chip Tester Pro, US shopping basket?

William Sudbrink wh.sudbrink at verizon.net
Thu Jan 13 14:45:34 CST 2022

ordered a Retro Chip Tested Pro board.  When you purchase the board, you get
a BOM and links to stored shopping baskets for some European vendors.  Has
anyone built this in the US and stored their basket with a US vendor?  Rev
1.2k by the way, but any basket would be helpful as the BOM differences
between the versions are listed.

Thanks,

Bill S.