Source for replacement caps in H744 regulators

Jonathan Chapman lists at glitchwrks.com
Fri Jan 7 17:37:24 CST 2022

> The terminal posts are aluminum, and can develop an oxide
> layer that prevents good contact.
>
> Removing and replacing them might improve the contact.

I have experienced this personally with TO-3 regulators, too. I had a bunch of triple voltage Power One linear supplies that would intermittently brownout, had to chase the threads in the TO-3 sockets (which served as a case terminal connection) and put toothed washers under the screws to bond the TO-3 aluminum case.

Thanks,
Jonathan