VAX 780 on eBay

Nigel Johnson Ham g4ajq1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 13:46:46 CST 2022

Only F*tran, which we used for predicting race horse results on the
midnight shift. The enterprise app was written in ART418 assembler.

I'm having lots of fun with the ESDI drives, got one running RT11 on the
11/73, and one running NetBSD on the MicroVAX, but then tried the two I
got from Jeremy and it recognised them and wouldn't write to them. Then
the controller got a total internal failure and so now I only have one
machine working!

cheers,

Nigel

Nigel Johnson, MSc., MIEEE, MCSE VE3ID/G4AJQ/VA3MCU
Amateur Radio, the origin of the open-source concept!
Skype:  TILBURY2591nw.johnson at ieee.org