Installing an operating system on the 11/83 - update.

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 22 10:20:37 CST 2022

Hi All

       I did find some RX50 images of the MicroRSX distribution.

      So I fired up my DEC Celebris FX. It runs W95 and has a 3.5 inch
floppy, a real RX33 5.25 inch drive and a CD-R.

    Its accessible on my network so getting files onto it is not a problem.

     So install putR.com , and transfer the image files.

     Huh! putR says the RX50 disk is write protected. Its not and the
drive works normally with the disk from the MS DOS prompt.

      So much for putR writes RX50's on RX33!

     Rod