Comtec model P135-20/35 Paper Tape Punch

wrcooke at wrcooke.net wrcooke at wrcooke.net
Sat Apr 30 13:20:33 CDT 2022

A month or two ago, someone mentioned this paper tape punch available from Surplus Sales of Nebraska.

https://www.surplussales.com//Equipment/mil.html

I think someone had a similar model and was looking for information.

I ordered one on Tuesday or Wednesday and got it today.  It came with  the complete operation and maintenance manual as opposed to the three or so scanned pages they have on the website.

I will be scanning that manual and making it available as soon as possible.  In the mean time, if anyone has questions that the manual may have answers to, let me know.

Will